A New Solution for Commercial Real Estate Services in Middle Tennessee: The Giles Group
Updated: May 30, 2021
Franklin, Tenn.-Based Company Specializes in Buying, Selling, Leasing, Consulting and Analysis Services
The Giles Group is an up-and-coming commercial real estate company based in Franklin, Tenn., and serving the greater Nashville and entire Middle Tennessee area.
The company offers a broad spectrum of commercial real estate services, including facilitating buying, selling,1031 tax exchanges, leasing for landlord and tenants, and negotiations. The company can also perform technical consultations for market research and analysis, and management, development, and market trends.
Founded in 2020 by Shane Giles, the company is committed to servicing customers with professionalism, loyalty, and unfailing attention to detail. The company puts the interests of its clients first and places the clients’ concerns ahead of their own in every transaction.
“There are many commercial real estate companies in the greater Nashville area,” said Giles. “But none have our focus on building and developing long-term client relationships. Our vision is to be Middle Tennessee’s choice for commercial real estate services by providing superior service and community outreach.”
The Giles Group has emerged as a major player since its founding by specializing in commercial property transactions. The company represents clients for retail commercial buildings, multi-tenant properties, restaurants, leases, development, land, industrial, office buildings, and parking transactions.
Examples of solutions the company can facilitate include:
● Industrial: The Giles Group can help clients take advantage of Middle Tennessee’s booming population and unique industrial properties
● Office: The company can find office solutions that allow businesses to scale for growth in the competitive Nashville market
● Land: For land purchases, the company uses its deep local connections and advanced technology to locate land with exceptional value
● Retail: The Giles Group’s experts can help prospective tenants or owners find the perfect location that attracts customers, maximizes sales, and speeds growth
● Multifamily housing: The company’s real estate professionals can conduct detailed market analyses that manage risk and long-term goals
● Investment property: The Giles Group uses patience and discipline to help position clients for successful investments with both short and long-term growth potential in the Middle Tennessee area
● Warehouse: Detailed market analysis can help customers find the ideal warehouse facility that matches size with proximity to customers and transportation links
Founder Shane Giles said the company has gained a foothold in the market by sticking to its values: Loyalty, duty, integrity, and professionalism.
“We put our clients before all others,” he said. “And that guides our actions as we seek to fulfill our professional obligations, provide first-class service, and always do the right thing.”
Commercial real estate in the Nashville area has seen explosive growth in recent years. The National Association of Realtors recently said the region was one of the top 10 in the nation as a destination for commercial real estate. Backed by solid residential growth numbers, commercial occupancy is currently high and has been that way for several years, with big-name companies buying large amounts of office and other commercial space, creating high per-square-foot rental rates and low vacancies both downtown and across the region.
Recent growth has been boosted by redevelopment projects like The Gulch, and the creation of The Nashville Yards, a $1 billion project home to Amazon’s Operations Center of Excellence. Large new high-rise hotels, waterfront mixed-use developments, and large-scale suburban housing developments are all adding to the market’s growth.
A recent survey named Nashville as the fourth-best real estate market in the nation, with strong growth expected through 2022 due to robust demand and inbound migration. Of note, in 2021, 42% of the population of Nashville was between the ages of 20 and 49, making the market perfect for rental property investors.
“There is a lot of excitement about real estate investment in Franklin and Nashville,” Giles said. “But we are advising a cautious approach to investing that factor in price, location, and growth projections, all paired with a careful understanding of the client’s current needs and future goals. It’s easy to get swept up in the excitement, but that excitement should not get in the way of the need to make a good investment. That’s our area of expertise.”